Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

Hi Everyone I apologized for being snarky last summer anyone who forgives something odd happened

Hi Everyone I apologized for being snarky last summer anyone who forgives something odd happened

Old 06-18-2019, 04:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Greetings,
I am the girl from MA who left to Florida. I was rude as it was my first time at the rodeo with a drunk. I understand now one year later I'm in a better place and I almost lost it all and slowly baby steps I'm doing better.

I also understand lots of people are going through much worse stuff with alcoholics that my stuff means trivial going to al-anon and going to church I know this is a blessing.

Recap: one year ago he disappeared after the engagement and plans to have kids poof gone. I had bought the 3 bedroom apt. for our family he never saw. I took benadryl all day and night june, july, and august and half-asleep and very angry I wrote some harsh things on here. At first my body was in shock if we all recall I thought he died, was in prison, went missing so I went looking every where as I'm a code and I think anyone would wonder if there partner went missing on a milk carton.

I had lost all my jobs in real estate and mortgages as he kept stealing the cards and threatening to call my bosses and say I slept with them. Just a recap. I can no longer work those kind of jobs as it's still much 2 fresh even in Florida and high pressure. I still hear a broken record of it over and over again. I prefer a more low-key less pressure job.

When he went missing he does have 1 child I have stated he was always on bad terms with his child's mother he lived in fear of her. I heard her myself screaming. I thought it was a done deal due to so many smear campaigns against her. I did friend request her last summer if anyone remembers as she would know. That's when I got hit with the threats of my life and his loyalty is to me. The threats were bad I deactivated facebook I was afraid and she drinks as well I moved about like 3 times that summer. I listened to everyone's advice and stayed off FB did i peek yes I'm human I did. He did indeed, leave me for her which we all know. Living in RI the smallest state she kept wanting to scare me via proxy we knew mutual people and she kept going through my friends on FB or people that worked at her to try to get me to speak with her. I only did once and I cut off my friend who said maybe the both of you should talk things out woman to woman. I said "NO I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HER IM NOT ARGUING WITH CRAZY AND ANOTHER DRUNK WHO WANTS TO SCARE ME."

My friend insisted that didnt go well w my ptsd as it was the same thing. Scary threats. Due, to the fact I think I also think we all remember I was going through a big R criminal case as well as a R lawsuit. I dropped the lawsuit New Year's Eve 2017 as it was 4 years of agony and I found myself hanging on to anyone who would talk to me to avoid thinking of the R. I thought I was happy but it was my escape until even the drunk said I deserved it while drunk the next day was like your going to win I love you baby.

Back to the lecture at hand: I shower, eat three meals I was an olsen twin last year, i exercise, i got my Ebay store back as when I was mean to you my Ebay store was going great what did I do refund every customer and not ship out a thing. They didn't close my store but put me on 4 months probation lol to pay the shipping first and not get paid until customer receives product. I am proud to say 1 year later I am at 100% positive feedback, above standard, with 50 positive reviews.

While in Florida about 2 months ago my mom got a voicemail on her house phone from a detective. She ignored it and it was for me. Then a letter came in the mail the child's mother lives in fear of me and I have tarnished her reputation it was a seist and desist letter if I make contact or say anything about her there will be repercussions. Now this hurts as I was petrified of her and tarnishing, stalking, or trying to ruin her reputation I never wanted to do. If anything I had been so afraid of her I contemplated inpatient as I was so scared. This girl has gone out like a victim. I am being completely honest I stayed far away. Thank god it didn't say I needed to go home or to court. This sounds like someone with bpd or npd or another drunk who thinks I'm living my best life in Florida and wants me to go backwards and wants a reaction. Silence is my reaction. Or this sounds like enough people told her she is having a difficult time please stop scaring her she might have thought I might go to the police so she played checkmate on me. I honestly did not go to the police as during my R I was the defendant and laughed at until evidence came in. Enough of the R. I know I write books. I am actually working on a book "You can't make this up if you tried" Everyone I was mean to and everyone on here gets a free copy its to empower females.

I feel this has me upset, and I am thinking of the memories of last summer will I react oh no way. That's her goal I actually think a detective did not call she had someone do that and my lawyer saw the letter and said it was not legally binding to intimidate me and who cares she could have typed it up herself. That is so devious. She has nothing to do with my fake situationshi* or relationsh*t with him pardon my french. Anyone experience this? Would this bother you I know 2 feet forward but this came out of nowhere.

Thank you!
Old 06-19-2019, 05:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Walk away. Do not call her, do not write a letter in response, do not send her a message from a third party. Don’t send her a Christmas card. If you visit the northeast, don’t drive on her street. Walk away and leave her to her own devices.

There is a reason that this woman felt the need to have this letter written. If your attorney did not tell you to walk away and leave her alone, in every manner, then he or she was negligent in their advice to you (or looking for fee income by writing letters by the hour).

This person means business. They want no contact from you. They want to live their life. If you also feel that this person is upsetting to you, then having no contact and walking away will benefit you, also.

I had to receive a restraining order against someone (the A) and believe me...when you go to this length, you are serious. He has violated the order and I have turned him in-every time. You can do jail time for violating a restraining order, not to mention having a criminal contempt charge(s) for violating a restraining order showing up on your background check for the rest of your life. Don’t go there. Just walk away.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello and welcome back! No apologies necessary, we all took a while to come to a place of acceptance.

I suggest you ignore all of it and move on with your own life. Radio silence. Nothing. Don't talk to people about her or them, and just keep moving forward in a healthy way for you. It sounds like you have gotten yourself back on track and over the hump, and that is really great! Congratulations on getting your business lined out.

There are good things in the world you deserve, focus on that!