spiritual consequences of alcohol consumption

Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

spiritual consequences of alcohol consumption

This article raises some interesting points. I personally am not totally comfortable with everything written in it but some of it I found very useful in helping me to get my head around my alcoholic's behaviour.

Take what you like and leave the rest

https://thecostaricanews.com/spiritu...l-consumption/
Old 06-10-2019, 04:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Interesting article! I have found myself in this vein of thinking more than once. There was a noticeable change in XABF's eyes and demeanor when the switch flipped. I used to call it "The Shark" because his eyes would go completely dead and lifeless, and it was clear XABF was no longer home. When The Shark was in control he would perpetrate his worst acts of violence and depravity with absolutely no emotion other than rage. It really did feel like a demon had taken him over. I could tell at a glance if the monster was in the driver's seat or if what was left of XABF was in control. Scary stuff. I saw other things that I won't go into here, but which prompted me to seriously consider if demons are real.

I am still growing and defining my spirituality, and I don't know what form that will ultimately take, but I know for a fact that there is positive and negative, darkness and light, high vibration and low vibration, and that there are things that can influence us beyond our usual 5 senses. Thanks for sharing!