"Letting Go", post from another SR member

Old 05-21-2019, 04:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

"Letting Go", post from another SR member

I'd like to share this link to an ongoing thread in the "Spirituality" section of the forum. Today's post from the person who keeps the thread going is something even more special than usual, I think, and I wanted to let folks here know about it.

Link here: https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ml#post7188264

Old 05-21-2019, 07:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What a beautiful piece..... I really needed that today. I don't know how you knew, but thank you. I am forever awed & grateful for these synchronicities in life - when I ask the universe for guidance & it just keeps showing up along my path.

I've been diving deep into topics like forgiveness & grace & rumbling HARD with my story. Letting go of deep, deep wounds has been a critical & overwhelming piece of my spiritual practice this last couple of weeks. This morning on my commute I listened to an old podcast interview Oprah did with Maya Angelou & it triggered such a river of tears to release from some of those deep wounds. (to be fair, I've been emotionally sensitive for a couple of weeks & that river was well in motion already, lol) She is such a tremendous example of Strength & Grace that sometimes just listening to her speak is like being spiritually absolved somehow.