Life connections

Old 04-11-2019, 03:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Life connections

I am joyful. Happy. Deeply satisfied.

I'm feeling very connected to life in many ways. Wrapped in a warm cozy blanket, having a simple minute or two under the stars, standing on fresh spring snow, coming back into a warm, solid, historical, hand-crafted cabin I feel very much in this moment.

Song on the radio right now as I type:

"I don't just feel it in my heart, I feel it in my bones."

I've been grounding/earthing lately. I enjoy this. More balance, inner peace and gratitude.

Namaste, my friends.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

I went to a big local event, met great people, some of the organizers, volunteers and one of the co-founders. I asked if I could bring some of the extra beautiful custom coffee mugs to a Alcoholism/Addiction Help Organization that provides many area meetings and people in recovery a home base. I was given many for this center and myself. Expected good surprises in each day.

This is the place where DS12 and I both started our recovery in Alakid/Alateen and Alanon.

I keep being reminded by life that as I take new actions, get curious and enjoy the day, I'm also able to step up in new ways. Coffee cups have been unloaded, washed, put away, ready for use!

Easy. Life is good. I'm learning how to "risk being human" in many good, new ways.

I've been acting "as if" and gaining confidence plus listening skills and receiving much in emotional and community connections.
Old 10-26-2019, 01:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

"I don't just feel it in my heart, I feel it in my bones."

I'm feeling this deeply and very easily today. Good things happening, easy connections with healthy, happy people and great life nutrients.