Notices

Sometimes........just sometimes 😱😱😱

Old 04-01-2019, 12:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sometimes........just sometimes 😱😱😱

Do you know I'm bobbing along, up an down with everyday stuff, and sometimes things escalate to the point that you build it up to mammoth proportions.
I wanna stop, get wrecked to stop the thinking, to stop the merry go round. I'm exhausted.��
I try every single day to become a better person, to hold everyone close, and to have awareness and compassion for all. Then I feel like hitting the button and saying "go **** yourselves" I'm so damn tired of fighting.
T o day I had an appointment at docs, it appears I have may have bipolar �� who'd of guessed eh!!! Lol.
I struggle everyday with emotions, with trying to separate real feelings. I met a friend I hold so dear, that's helped me so much these last few months, I've got my lines blurred I fear, I can't separate how I feel man, I'm border line obsessed, but in a good way. Now I'm scared I've driven away the one positive in my life. Because I expressed how I feel, in normal relations, it would be brushed off, to me I'm pacing and feeling bereft. It's a daily struggle �� I'm up down all the time. I have an assessment coming up. More pills ��
Just had to get it out ����
Doris xx

Last edited by Dee74; 04-01-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I bore myself with these feelings man
Old 04-01-2019, 02:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Anti press ants will work much better sober so don’t crack and stay sober!
Old 04-01-2019, 02:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Baby steps Doris. Seeing the doc today was a big step actually- and finding out a potential diagnosis is another big one. Finding out what the problem is means you are that much closer to a solution.

And you know that drinking won't make any of it better - the relief ( if any ) will be very short and then things will get worse - even worse than now seems most likely.

Glad you came to talk it through first and keep working at it.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

take a breath! get something to eat! seriously, wonky blood sugars start the cage a'rattling.

i have noticed when you are in a certain headspace your use of the word "man" goes way up. it's like a little tell.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hey Doris - sorry things are a bit rough right now.

As I was trying to sort out the mess of my life, one thing I had to keep in mind was - drinking won't help.

Like you and I think a lot of others, I would build up pressure and then drink.

We have to break that cycle.

Finding support and using it helps, so does having a realistic expectation of what we can reasonably do in any 24 hour period

If we have other health concerns, physical or mental, I think we should deal with those too.

Above all we need to be patient. Sometimes change is not sudden, it's fgradual. I had to elarn to have faith that I wason the right road and that everythign eventually would be ok.

It was, and I'm sure it will be for you too Doris

D
Old 04-02-2019, 06:51 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Just letting you all know, I'm ok and still sober. So that's a hurdle I got over. Thanks everyone 😃💖🙏
Doris xxx
Old 04-02-2019, 08:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi Doris.

I Hope you feel better.

Hang in there- it's worth it.