Notices

Space Weather Affects our Brain

Old 03-28-2019, 09:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

Space Weather Affects our Brain

I have for many years thought that solar activity (which causes space weather and influences the geomagnetic field, for example causing aurora) affects how people behave. Now there is a study that provides some proof:

"Close your eyes and relax. Daydream about something pleasant. In this state your brain is filled with "alpha waves," a type of electrical brainwave associated with wakeful relaxation.

Now try it during a geomagnetic storm. It may not be so easy. A new study just published in the journal eNeuro by researchers at Caltech offers convincing evidence that changes in Earth's magnetic field can suppress alpha waves in the human brain.
"

(from spaceweather.com. Original research here: https://authors.library.caltech.edu/....2019.full.pdf)

I got to the spaceweather.com site daily to check on activity which might affect behavior.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I totally believe in all that. I know the full moon and new moon affect me as well. Interesting site. Thanks!
Old 03-28-2019, 01:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Damn chemtrails! I'm joking.. But,seriously.. Even hanging out with positive energy VS always negative energy people for an hour trips me out.. I've got one employee who is ALWAYS living in some sort of obviously self caused chaos/drama "black cloud following a cartoon" is what I call it.. Literally drains me for a few hours after...then I'll hangout with a great positive person/group and the world seems so bright and promising... 🤣
Old 03-28-2019, 01:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This is way too New Green Deal for my mind.