Notices

A positive message

Old 03-11-2019, 11:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A positive message

"When I started loving myself I understood that I’m always and at any given opportunity In the right place at the right time. And I understood that all that happens is right – From then on I could be calm. Today I know: It’s called TRUST. When I started to love myself I understood How much it can offend somebody When I tried to force my desires on this person, Even though I knew the time was not right and the person Was not ready for it, And even though this person was me. Today I know: It’s called LETTING GO When I started loving myself I could recognize that emotional pain and grief Are just warnings for me to not live against my own truth. Today I know: It’s called AUTHENTICALLY BEING. When I started loving myself I stopped longing for another life And could see that everything around me was a request to grow. Today I know: It’s called MATURITY. When I started loving myself I stopped depriving myself of my free time And stopped sketching further magnificent projects for the future. Today I only do what’s fun and joyful for me, What I love and what makes my heart laugh, In my own way and in my tempo. Today I know: it’s called HONESTY. When I started loving myself I escaped from all that wasn’t healthy for me, From dishes, people, things, situations And from everything pulling me down and away from myself. In the beginning I called it "healthy egoism", But today I know: it’s called SELF-LOVE. When I started loving myself I stopped wanting to be always right Thus I’ve been less wrong. Today I’ve recognized: it’s called HUMILITY. When I started loving myself I refused to live further in the past And worry about my future. Now I live only at this moment where everything takes place, Like this I live every day and I call it CONSCIOUSNESS. When I started loving myself I recognized, that my thinking Can make me miserable and sick. When I requested for my heart forces, My mind got an important partner. Today I call this connection HEART WISDOM. We do not need to fear further discussions, Conflicts and problems with ourselves and others Since even stars sometimes bang on each other And create new worlds. Today I know: THIS IS LIFE!" - Charlie Chaplin
Old 03-11-2019, 03:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wonderful!

Thank you
Old 03-11-2019, 03:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Thanks for sharing!

Just a tip...it is very difficult to read long posts when they are not split up into paragraphs.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great post. Wonderful words.