Karma!

Old 01-18-2019, 06:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Karma!

This morning I woke to find an email from a sheriff's detective, asking me to call him regarding (name of fugitive).

THE HOUSEGUEST-FROM-HELL WHO STOLE MY CAR, CHECKS, PROPERTY WAS ARRESTED EARLY THIS MORNING!!!

I was speechless! I felt 10 months' of tension drain from my shoulders and neck. I cried!!! I called my therapist! I texted/called all my friends/family. I had to take a nap!

He's in jail in another state, but only 45 minutes out of the jurisdiction. They have to shuffle around some paperwork, and then they'll go get him!! I've registered with the facility's website to be notified of anything and everything to do with his progress through the system --

Old 01-18-2019, 06:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Whooo Hooo!!! Glad to hear it!
Old 01-20-2019, 09:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad to hear. I've given up hope that my ex-husband will go to jail for the many crimes he's committed against me and my children, but I do believe he will be caught for SOMETHING soon. It seems every one of his friends has been in and out of jail the past few years, so it seems more than likely that his time is coming.

Still, I have had a few moments of karmic relief.

For one, he's had supervised visitation for a year.

But one of my favorite moments was when I went to a hazardous waste disposal a few months ago. It was a free event, and I didn't realize until I got there that the reason for this was because it was a community service operation for parolees. Guess who had to unload my waste? Ex's first girlfriend post-divorce. The awful woman who forced my children to sleep on her bare floor with no blankets, no pillows. The degenerate who always had a bathroom full of "friends", so my children, fully potty trained, often peed their pants, unable to wait any longer. That woman was tasked with handling my waste. Gotta say it felt nice. And then she ended up back in jail not too much longer.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

GreenChair....that is amazing! Finally! Oh Sweet Relief!!!!

Hechosedrugs....that is some funny stuff. I do love when lady Karma shows up!

XO
Old 01-21-2019, 12:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Darn, I dont know how to attach an image... But this is for HECHOSEDRUGS:

Karma: No need for revenge, just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves. And if you are lucky, God will let you watch!
Old 02-25-2019, 04:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

So I went to court on Friday. And I sat. And sat. Seems the jail neglected to put Mr. Wonderful in the van to get him to courtroom for the morning session.

Postponed.

I. Just. Can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2019, 05:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Congratulations of this news GreenChair.

And oh, the court system! Well, the nice thing about the delay is the longer the delay the longer he's held.

I have always felt that karma is real - you might have to wait and you might not get to see it, but anyone who behaves in a despicable way will eventually experience the pent up negative consequences of that lifestyle.

peace,
Old 02-27-2019, 07:00 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Wow. Just wow. They are very efficient aren't they?!

Originally Posted by GreenChair View Post
So I went to court on Friday. And I sat. And sat. Seems the jail neglected to put Mr. Wonderful in the van to get him to courtroom for the morning session.

Postponed.

I. Just. Can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2019, 06:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Wow. Just wow. They are very efficient aren't they?!
Seriously! Next time I'll offer to send an Uber.

But really, Your Honor, no problem at all. Especially since the esteemed prosecutor has informed me that no, I cannot be awarded my lost wages for these court appearances as part of restitution.

(I'd fight that, but really -- this schmuck is going to flunk out of drug court in about a minute and a half, right to jail, and I'm never ever going to see a penny of whatever restitution is ordered, anyway.)