The big ask.....

Old 01-11-2019, 11:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The big ask.....

So for those of you who know my story and those who don't. I have been a member on here since 2012, and in the shadows for much longer. Thank you for all the support & well wishes, not to mention the amazing advice and perspective. I am headed to court for what is expected to be a 3 day trial. Please pray for my little family of three. Send me all the strength you can spare. The kiddos have been telling me how proud they are and I just hope I can be strong enough to live up to their praise. I am fighting for their future to be secure without them having to engage with AH if they chose not to. I am fighting for a standard split which seems like a no brainer but this is my first time so humor me. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel, I know there is more sadness to come but honestly I would just be grateful for a few days of peace without this constantly hanging over me. Send me all your juju, prayers and any magic if you have it.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good luck ! I am in the middle of my trial too. I just want to move on and get done with it. I have already been making efforts to keep the focus entirely on me but I think once this huge phase is over, it is all about me from there on. It is tiring to go through prolonged divorces. Mine has been going on for 1.5 years. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel now. A new beginning. I am so glad that your children are cheering you on. Hugs !
Old 01-12-2019, 03:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hello dawn!

Absolutely sending prayers that these 3 days will pass quickly and without too much drama. Prayers for the best possible outcome!!

Strength and peace to you!
Old 01-12-2019, 07:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Prayers for you. Family court battles suck in general. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I will pray for you to have the strength to endure all this craziness and for the best possible outcome for everyone.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Super prayers and good juju heading your way!!
Peace,
B
Old 01-12-2019, 08:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Beaming good thoughts, strength and peace your way dawn!

Can't wait to hear your "kicked butt" update!
Old 01-12-2019, 09:56 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Blue Belt

dawn,

good luck, well wishes, hope your HP gives you strength, virtual hugs.

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Life is good

Hi dawnrising,

How's your in person support network? This online support is amazing, too!

May you have many blessings, great inner strength and good surprises through these days.

Prayer: Great Spirit of this beautiful world, please guide my thoughts, my words, my day. Thank you, God, for this day.

Meditation: I allow clarity and positive momentum.

Good juju and all the rest, surrounding you and your family!!! My prayers are with you.

(((hugs)))
Old 01-12-2019, 11:12 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Good luck Dawn!!
Old 01-12-2019, 04:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Sending prayers and white light to you and your little family!
Old 01-12-2019, 09:33 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Life is good

Dance changes lives. This song has been huge for DS12 and I.

https://youtu.be/eGOHrMGM8io

https://thetab.com/us/2016/06/08/dan...life-14302/amp

Good vibes, juju, magic of life, exuberant prayer.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:57 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Thanks you guys! My in person network is awesome they have really had my back. Just like when I had cancer people are coming out of the woodwork to help me, new people, friends . It’s crazy when you open up to the universe and ask for help what comes flooding in.
Old 01-13-2019, 06:54 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Life is good

I sit alone at peace. In blissful release I greet the dawn sun. - Kuo-an Shih-yuan
Old 01-14-2019, 08:51 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dawnrising View Post
Thanks you guys! My in person network is awesome they have really had my back. Just like when I had cancer people are coming out of the woodwork to help me, new people, friends . It’s crazy when you open up to the universe and ask for help what comes flooding in.
This is awesome!!

Sending tons of positive juju your way Dawn!
Old 01-17-2019, 10:12 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

How did it go Dawn?..... How are you?
Old 01-17-2019, 11:24 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I haven’t had a moment to breathe. So first things first after 2/3 a day in court and some shenanigans we basically got continued to start over on feb 6. Ah still reads my stuff so I will tell you all about it in feb.a butt was kicked as far as the wood work. I had planned on hiding out for a few months and resting but my hp has other plans. My 3 dogs got out and it’s the country so they can be gone in any direction in seconds. They were missing for 7 hours. The hp part in those hours of driving and talking to every person I saw , I met so many neighbors. So many willing to help. I met a guy who took my # and offered me organic beef, chicken and eggs. I met a lady who gave me all the locals sites, I met a financial planner, a headhunter, a cpa. I finally found my dogs they came home muddy and exhausted. The next day a neighbor brought me a gps tile to put on the little ones collar and I will be going to church with her. Another neighbor brought me a sweet potato pie a bulb for the garden . When she asked about my husband I told her and she says I go to Alanon on tuesdays can I pick you up? There are just crazy signs all around the universe has wrapped its arms around me . I am humbled
Old 01-18-2019, 07:05 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I haven’t had a moment to breathe. So first things first after 2/3 a day in court and some shenanigans we basically got continued to start over on feb 6. Ah still reads my stuff so I will tell you all about it in feb.a butt was kicked as far as the wood work. I had planned on hiding out for a few months and resting but my hp has other plans. My 3 dogs got out and it’s the country so they can be gone in any direction in seconds. They were missing for 7 hours. The hp part in those hours of driving and talking to every person I saw , I met so many neighbors. So many willing to help. I met a guy who took my # and offered me organic beef, chicken and eggs. I met a lady who gave me all the locals sites, I met a financial planner, a headhunter, a cpa. I finally found my dogs they came home muddy and exhausted. The next day a neighbor brought me a gps tile to put on the little ones collar and I will be going to church with her. Another neighbor brought me a sweet potato pie a bulb for the garden . When she asked about my husband I told her and she says I go to Alanon on tuesdays can I pick you up? There are just crazy signs all around the universe has wrapped its arms around me . I am humbled

OMIGOODNESS!!! I absolutely love this update!

Sorry the court can got kicked down the road a little further, but those pooches taking a jaunt, and all the good that came from it... amazing the way the universe works... even better when we are open and accepting of the gifts. YAY!!!
Old 01-18-2019, 08:06 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Life is good

Hi dawnrising,

Amazing, wonderful and thank you for sharing. I greatly enjoy how these things happen!

Good luck with the continuation! Thoughts, prayers and good vibes are with you.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:52 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

The hp part in those hours of driving and talking to every person I saw , I met so many neighbors. So many willing to help. I met a guy who took my # and offered me organic beef, chicken and eggs. I met a lady who gave me all the locals sites, I met a financial planner, a headhunter, a cpa. I finally found my dogs they came home muddy and exhausted. The next day a neighbor brought me a gps tile to put on the little ones collar and I will be going to church with her. Another neighbor brought me a sweet potato pie a bulb for the garden . When she asked about my husband I told her and she says I go to Alanon on tuesdays can I pick you up? There are just crazy signs all around the universe has wrapped its arms around me . I am humbled

I'll admit - I selfishly wished your update was going to include something along these lines..... you've raised your positive vibration SO MUCH in all the daily happy practices you've done over the last year (for those of you that don't know, dawn has been pretty dedicated to the 100 days of Happiness threads for awhile now). It's not just that those HP signs been showing up for you, it's that you recognize them when you see them so that they can have an impact.

Keep going dawn, you are doing GREAT!
Old 01-18-2019, 09:13 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

That's incredible and great!

I'm so happy that all happened to you dawn.

Sorry about everything else being delayed.