Notices

Day 18

Old 12-17-2018, 11:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 18

Got another sober day down. I've been thinking about the fact that I haven't done anything AA related, but yet I feel so free. I still haven't called my sponsors (sponsor and grand-sponsor), but they haven't tried to reach out to me either. I look at it as long as I'm sober, and feel like I'm doing the right things I need to be doing I'll continue on. Everything just has me curious because it would be my sponsors telling me to ALWAYS reach out to another alcoholic or someone in need, but I haven't heard a peep from them. I feel way less pressure on this route.
Old 12-18-2018, 02:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Winging it is pretty much the default for everyone - no one wants to work hard when things are going smoothly... I did it too.

for me now? it's like watching someone screaming down the road at 100 mph not looking ahead, bent down trying to find some driving music on the radio....

Think back to your past attempts getitright...wasn't there always an ambush or a perfect storm, or something that blindsided you and led you back to drinking?

I still haven't called my sponsors (sponsor and grand-sponsor), but they haven't tried to reach out to me either.
Ring your sponsor, or grandsponsor. What can it hurt?

They don't need to call you for their recovery, man lol but you might need their help for yours somewhere around the bend?
Old 12-18-2018, 10:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job on 18 days!