Notices

Big Massive Love To This Guy

Old 12-10-2018, 06:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Do your best

Big Massive Love To This Guy

The guy who took me to my 1st meeting was in contact with me before i met him he spoke to mrs sw as i was laid out on a hospital bed from uncontrollable vomiting (yikes)

Anyway a few nights later i asked him to be my sponsor after deliberating with my eldest sister who told me just ask .. so i did at the time he said he was only 3 years but i said thats perfect as your learning too we will both make mistakes to which he accepted

Cut to me leaving AA at just under a year i know i dissapointed him by me leaving but told him straight i need you in my corner and told him he helps me even though he was being testy at this time i guess we both were

Anytime i have a new phone number hes the first guy to have it & we still talk throughout the year and every christmas we always make time for one another in a phonecall i love that

The point of this post im not sure of but before it i phoned my sponsor/family friend to see how he was doing hes busy and hasnt got back yet which means hes building foundations either by helping a similar lost soul like me or building something hes cool like that

Last edited by Soberwolf; 12-10-2018 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Me