Notices

Day 13

Old 12-10-2018, 03:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 13

Day 13 of my new life . Better with wife and this is very important , more work before Christmas , but I have time for visiting my family . More time for myself , more time fro everything . How is it possible ?
Old 12-10-2018, 03:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Day 13 sounds good! Congrats on reaching that total and tomorrow will be two full weeks.

What plans do you have for Christmas? I tell you where I'd love to be on Wednesday 29 December - in Glasgow! I see there's an Old Firm derby that day and I've never been to one. I would love to go one day but there's no chance of me ever getting a ticket (I live in the north east of England - people living close to the actual grounds find it hard enough to get a ticket). I won't say which team I'd be supporting but if I tell you I went to a Catholic school you can probably guess...

As for my actual favourite team, well that's the black and whites. After all that I do hope you like football...
Old 12-10-2018, 03:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job! Keep going making those right decisions to stay sober.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Old 12-10-2018, 05:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

derby

Originally Posted by Robbie64 View Post
Day 13 sounds good! Congrats on reaching that total and tomorrow will be two full weeks.

What plans do you have for Christmas? I tell you where I'd love to be on Wednesday 29 December - in Glasgow! I see there's an Old Firm derby that day and I've never been to one. I would love to go one day but there's no chance of me ever getting a ticket (I live in the north east of England - people living close to the actual grounds find it hard enough to get a ticket). I won't say which team I'd be supporting but if I tell you I went to a Catholic school you can probably guess...

As for my actual favourite team, well that's the black and whites. After all that I do hope you like football...
Thank you Robbie , well Christmas is a good time to be with family and yes I like football . I was with my son at Celtic Park once and we have white green scarf but my favourite colours are white and red . Poland national team cause I am Polish . And yes I also have Scotland vs Poland scarf .