Gentleness and kindness for self

Old 12-04-2018, 11:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Gentleness and kindness for self

How many times do we go into battle mode? Or pick up our wounded victim skills? Or simply shut down because it's all too much to deal with?

These things kept me alive. They helped me deal with extremely unhealthy situations that simply seemed familiar to me.

Picking up new skills, living with an open heart, having kindness and gentleness for ourselves and tending to self-care is vitally important for recovery, growth and healing.

Recognizing our thoughts, actions and feelings gives us the opportunity to pause. To simply allow them to be. To give space for changes to start in really good ways.

Having a continually changing view of what's mine to own up to, show up for and take on allows for new boundaries and more self growth.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

Today I'm setting intentions of allowing curiosity, clarity and relaxation of mind and body. This combination helps bring awareness of new viewpoints.

I'm enjoying learning to direct my thoughts, energy and emotions with positive momentum.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How's your son(s) doing?
Old 12-06-2018, 12:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

I trust all is well. God/Great Spirit/Universe has this. I'm being guided in embracing this one day, breathing deeply and enjoying life right where I am.

I'm finding authenticity, clarity, a very sure direction and everything coming together in good timing.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

wise words