Notices

I thought nothing will move me

Old 10-26-2018, 10:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I thought nothing will move me

Hello folks short cut . House . My shelter . I was proactive i did all according to book.. i was confident in recovery. House lawyer let me down i mean he said he had no clue living it all to me​​​​. I only asked please call me to let me know how much more time i have and if i know timescale i deliver. Nope no call i was loosing my mind from fear . Sedated . Tom day one again and i only write to be authentic and to pick up myself. No harm done alone 20 pounds spend and failure . Thats all. I think my husband should be hanged for this what he did to me . Alcohol was secondary . I do not know . I should give up . Maybe i should ...but no . I fo not give up . The pain of loosing my home is unbeliavable but if i need to i need to . Another loss . God please help me to stay strong x D
Old 10-26-2018, 12:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Have you considered getting another lawyer who communicates better? I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope you continue working on your recovery.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Anna its government lawyer best i had as first woman just left job dud nothing this one build up relationship with me . I think he is just busy. Do you know this sing by Freddy Mercury Show must go on . He was dying recirding that i was 16 at high school never understood words. Now i understand and i m putting my armour back ..i hate the war but its a must now i m in battlefield ...i was nicknamed Xena at uni ahaha
Old 10-26-2018, 02:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I wonder if ego ever w
Old 10-26-2018, 04:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm am sorry that you're in a place of fear right now allishope.

Do yourself a massive favour though, and face this sober.

More than once I ve faced eviction - once I was seriously in danger of being homeless... but I hit the phones and got some help.

You can't do that kind of stuff when drinking.

Take care of yourself

D