exposure therapy, awareness and healing

Old 10-20-2018, 12:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

exposure therapy, awareness and healing

I'm wide awake late tonight.

I've been meditating quite a lot throughout the day. Now I'm ready for a good deep sleep with greater awareness of healing that has been gently and quite easily been going on.

One of my family members, who is abusive, is not safe for me to be around. This has been evident for quite some time. I've been in no contact with him for 21 months. In this time I've released a lot of anger, fear and trauma.

In the past two months there have been two men I've dealt with who live in nearby communities, have the same first name and also several of the same characteristics of this abusive family member. I haven't met either in person, but through a business negotiation via phone and email. Thanks to Google, information was available about them. Thanks to my recovery tools, I had new ways to deal with them.

I didn't buy into the bs. I dealt with things in ways that strengthened me. Both instances enabled me to simply and easily choose to nullify the project, delete this from my files and move forward with productive projects and people I enjoy working with.

Exposure therapy via universe providing substitute situations with many similarities.

#thankyougod
Old 10-20-2018, 12:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Mango...I think it is very, very important to know who to back away from.....I think it is very protective....and, shows self awareness.....