Notices

Rolling on day 7

Old 10-15-2018, 05:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rolling on day 7

Hello people . First hope all folks are safe whatever doing second big thabk you for support and comments. I m on day 7 slept with cat that picked me as second home and does not want to leave. Still full of anxiety with every letter to open but i go to gym breathe back and dealing with calls uff so day 7 this stress will pass one day. However as decided not drinking xD
Old 10-15-2018, 07:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations. Yes, the stress will go away and the anxiety will ease with time. The gym is a great resource, keep it up.
Old 10-15-2018, 08:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job allishope73! Gym will definitely help with stress. Not drinking will too, but it is going to take some time.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Lucky you to have been chosen by the cat as a human to live with.

Day 7 is awesome!
Old 10-15-2018, 09:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you . This is true people say divorce takes time and it is not nice especially complex divorce as we married abroad but property and life is here. At least i come to terms with this . Neither divorce or anything else will make me to poison myself . Come on girl have some self worth. Anxiety maybe i d need to learn how to leave with this . Doctor said : will be stress you will be ill but you can manage to live with this good life. Genetic os genetic. When life is calm i m at my best. Answer work hard to sail on calmer seas and avoid burning out more. Again thank you. It became a habit now for me to check on here. I just hope i could add more staff to do ..to enjoy .. but now priorities x D