Notices

Day 66

Old 10-01-2018, 02:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 66

Slowly getting there. Time seems to have slowed down a tad and every day has a Groundhog Day feel about it. Have been reading a lot more then posting as of late. Don t really have a whole lot to say. I think the biggest and most important thing that I've had to face up to in last 2 months is That 'if' I was to return to drinking they will be no difference , it ll be straight back to my old ways. I will drink till blackout stage , I will crash in a heap , get up get drunk crash again get up get drunk, over and over etc etc till I'm either violently ill or skint. One or the Other. In bed then couch for a week sick , get some money and repeat all above. That's been my life a Long long time. Seems like I did have a lot to say after all. Thanks all .
Old 10-01-2018, 02:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yeah that is about the size of it for me as well. Ingest some poison and mess myself up?
Old 10-01-2018, 01:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Day 66 is great, congrats. That realization is so important, I feel it in my bones - regardless of the demon on my shoulder that whispers bs once and a while - there is the drinking life and there is the rest of my life. Never twain shall they meet.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

way to go, Kid50

D
Old 10-01-2018, 03:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Re-Tread

Keep on rockin kid just a bit behind ya timewise. And I totally agree, drinking again would be the same old story. I dont know why I had to go back out so many times to figure that out. Alcohol is never gonna change.