Notices

Day 4

Old 09-22-2018, 10:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4

Sorry to be redundant and post everyday, but I’m really trying to do it right this time. I won’t be able to make it to AA today so I feel like posting on here throughout the day will help. Feel good this morning. Slept decently last night but still keep waking up hearing things not able to go back to sleep for awhile. Yesterday I had my first like slap me in the face craving. I’ve been so sick I haven’t been eating. But yesterday I could finally cook, so I put a pot on the stove and poured some olive oil in it, and BAM it was this insane soul crushing I need a drink. I realized I drink the whole time I cook, it’s when I usually start drinking for the day. I had to walk away and just breath. That was rough but it passed and I didn’t drink. Good luck to all out there!
Old 09-22-2018, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like you are doing well through those trigger times. Post away if it helps!

I love Spokane. You know what I REALLY love? Soft peanut brittle from the Davenport hotel in Spokane.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Keep it up!
Old 09-23-2018, 06:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad that you fought your craving. Don't worry about posting too much, it is what this place is for after all. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-23-2018, 09:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You are doing so well and that's awesome the way that you managed your craving. Remember to eat though, even take out until you feel more steady to cook. Food really helps cravings xx
Old 09-23-2018, 11:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
Sounds like you are doing well through those trigger times. Post away if it helps!

I love Spokane. You know what I REALLY love? Soft peanut brittle from the Davenport hotel in Spokane.
Yes! It’s the best!!!
Old 09-23-2018, 11:45 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kiki26 View Post
Sorry to be redundant and post everyday, but I’m really trying to do it right this time. I won’t be able to make it to AA today so I feel like posting on here throughout the day will help. Feel good this morning. Slept decently last night but still keep waking up hearing things not able to go back to sleep for awhile. Yesterday I had my first like slap me in the face craving. I’ve been so sick I haven’t been eating. But yesterday I could finally cook, so I put a pot on the stove and poured some olive oil in it, and BAM it was this insane soul crushing I need a drink. I realized I drink the whole time I cook, it’s when I usually start drinking for the day. I had to walk away and just breath. That was rough but it passed and I didn’t drink. Good luck to all out there!
I am proud of you, keep on going. It will get easier as time goes by. I know it will. I have full faith in you xoxoxo
Old 09-23-2018, 03:46 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Here and now

Never apologize for coming back, I have on and off been going at this for the last two years. I have had 2 6 month sobriety stints and more one to two months.

We will get this, I believe in us.