Notices

The Lost Cause

Old 09-21-2018, 10:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Lost Cause

I didn't ever think I would not of ever been sober and enjoying every second of it.There is nothing I don't love about recovery owe I have been treated far by the best of the best Randy The Teacher and Boleo The Buddha. Yes I live as a Miracle of mental health the book Alcoholic Anonymous says that about alcoholics that recover and owe recovered I surely em. Schizoaffective bipolar disorder alcoholism addict and eidetic memory like Beethoven and the greatest gin rummy player to ever live Stu Ungar yes poor grammer i possess .Boleo how wrong you where you have to detach from all responsibility's . See I see people that posses one of the things i have and know there struggle's know there pain owe they know suffering for sure they do and some know Stigma alive and well.The bate I took where promises in each and every step that's what Randy Teacher Taught BoleoThe Buddha Taught me well very well indeed . And 12 years of recovery who would of thought that just doing Ruqyah and taking literal direct action would change my hole life .
Old 09-22-2018, 09:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Max, I'm glad you're doing well and I appreciate your positive posts. Keep up the good recovery
Old 09-23-2018, 10:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm struggling like 39 year old mid life crisis no I'm far from recovered but I dream of it. Panic attack benzo are in my house tomorrow I'll have three weeks almost. Yes I get lost in many Religions looking for a cure of schizoaffective bipolar disorder very lost in em looking for the cure they all promised have not found it. My Third Eye has hopefully no more visions and haunting voices but I am delusional that I realized I have been like Boleo taught me when I realize I was delusional say How Delusional Was That . Badly burned by alcohol don't recover over night that is true. There is so much mistakes I made plenty like dumping my medication down the toilet because some people told me to disabled me I had a big break six years ago that would change my hole life faced with a delusion that almost killed me many times . The delusion was to drink three beers to face my fears of it after 3 1/2 years sober. I thought I'd just change my sobriety date but the dam had been broken yes it was insane delusion. I was so desperate to find a cure for schizoaffective bipolar disorder I have practice many Religions many Mystical things happened never sobriety. But something happened over three months ago I looked at everybody in AA as a Priceless Child of God and moved to tears in a meeting . Yes I had to have blatant honesty that I have now those with grave emotional mental disorders do recover if they have the capacity to be honest something I thought I had but I did not .After that day I'll never forget it my life faced so many challenges I almost went to a mental hospital this morning lost in a Religion delusional as all hell.But I didn't I made it I'm happy healthy God working on making me Hole.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes I'm surely alcoholic my first vice addict 3.5 ago i drank 20-24 12 oz of coffee od on water almost died yes I'm surely an Addict my opiate addiction also yes I'm surely a recovered over eater lost almost 50 pounds not working out I got the ict and ism of many things.But today after 39 years 27 drinking alcoholically i'm relaxing and taking it easy not one amend left.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

not one amend left to make I have restored to sanity after an all out war in my head for the first 100AA which is not the right number it's like 77 said they where cured by none other then Jesus Christ yes it says the word in the big book Christ not Jesus Christ in Hebrew means The Messiah that's what I take and leave the rest it says wrecked in one vessel united with ONE GOD yes I take that and leave the rest