Notices

Why i hear people talking inside my head?

Old 09-14-2018, 08:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why i hear people talking inside my head?

Hi everyone
I just went to 6days of drinking (2bottles of vodka and around 70cans of beer plus handfull of prescription pills) within that period of time and i just stop suddenly just stop im now 4days sober (after50days sober down the drain)my 2nd night sober i fall asleep but i saw a real demon looks like a big huge bat the eyes is fleering with fire choking me and screaming at me. I cant breath trying to cry for help but no one hears i cant move. on my 3rd night sober i hear voices inside my head like people talking actually sounds like people discussing of something so ikeep looking outside but no one there but when i lay down i can hear it on top of my head..i never drunk that far in my intire career of drinking.i got 50days sober last time cause i end up in a physc ward..i cant believe i saw the real demon that in me. Now in my 4fourth night get paranoid to sleep.God knows i tried many many times to stop that 50days i hang on holden it tight when i slip i really slip soooo bad...what was that all about scary very scary the demon was real.
Never experience that before and never will hell no not again.
I really need your prayers and support i have small children like 10months old.
Done with day4 pls dont ask me what the difference im gonna make this time cause i dont know..i really wish this postpartum didnt exist pregnant enough is not easy plus being an alcoholic never a good mixed
I would like to hear if some experience like this..and what was that.

Thank u
Old 09-14-2018, 10:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry you're suffering jjb. Hallucinations like that are never good to experience - and they could be the sign of something else going on.

I won;t ask about plans but will you consider seeing a Dr?

D
Old 09-14-2018, 10:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi dee i was thinking about that but still scared of what if...im 4days sober now feeling way better and i need prayers that this will be the last drank so scary
Old 09-14-2018, 10:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ill make this post for myself this way i never try yet.lots of people do like this here that keeps sobriety.i always read here not just active.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

you'll always find support here but if you're hallucinating today on day 4 maybe you need to face your fears and get some help?

D
Old 09-14-2018, 11:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ill make this post for myself this way i never try yet.lots of people do like this here that keeps sobriety.i always read here not just active.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
you'll always find support here but if you're hallucinating today on day 4 maybe you need to face your fears and get some help?

D
I quit tuesday and im way better now i dont wanna go back there
Old 09-14-2018, 11:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. My last drinking binge lasted 10 days I was drinking 2-3 bottles of wine a day and mixing it with xanax medication. At the end of my binge I suffered hallucinations and could hear things for 2 nights. It was horrendous. It took me 10 days to even start feeling anything like normal again. I am now 5 months sober and things are really starting to get better now.
I know you are scared. I was too. But you need a really solid plan. I came on here and posted like you and I joined one of the daily sobriety classes. I also went to AA. Both have saved my life but I have to work my programme on a daily basis to stay sober.
Seeing a doctor would be a good place to start. I don't know what pills you were taking or how many but alcohok and pills are a lethal combination. You may be over the worst of it now but it might still be a good idea to talk to your doctor as there may be help available to you.
You can do this. Life for me is 1000 times better and the desire to drink is pratically non existent now. The first 3 months were hard but so so worth it.
Stay close to us. We are here for you.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:46 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by snitch View Post
Hi. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. My last drinking binge lasted 10 days I was drinking 2-3 bottles of wine a day and mixing it with xanax medication. At the end of my binge I suffered hallucinations and could hear things for 2 nights. It was horrendous. It took me 10 days to even start feeling anything like normal again. I am now 5 months sober and things are really starting to get better now.
I know you are scared. I was too. But you need a really solid plan. I came on here and posted like you and I joined one of the daily sobriety classes. I also went to AA. Both have saved my life but I have to work my programme on a daily basis to stay sober.
Seeing a doctor would be a good place to start. I don't know what pills you were taking or how many but alcohok and pills are a lethal combination. You may be over the worst of it now but it might still be a good idea to talk to your doctor as there may be help available to you.
You can do this. Life for me is 1000 times better and the desire to drink is pratically non existent now. The first 3 months were hard but so so worth it.
Stay close to us. We are here for you.
Hi snitch yes i have all the help that i need very well provided from our goverment drs physchiatrist phsychologist hospital intake thats how i gain that 50days sobriety.one day went shopping nice day AV its the battle im not prepared.i dont even have cravings that time.Now i learn my lesson really bad too
Old 09-15-2018, 01:17 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Sorry for your suffering. Sounds like withdrawals are getting serious for you. As you start feeling better try to remember how horrendous that experience was, that’s what I hope to hold on to from my last drunk. Healing 🙏🏼 Sent your way
Old 09-15-2018, 04:40 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Yeah i was having hallucinations before i even started to drink which i take medication but i still have to take the anti psychotic medication to prevent schizophrenia. My Doctor said i was lucky i got help when i did else i would have ended up with schizophrenia if i had waited much longer. My advise would be to see your doctor and be strait with it and tell them everything.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:04 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Yes, something very similar happened to me. I woke up one morning and felt someone lying on top of my back, I tried to scram but, I couldn't. It terrified me!! It was only for a minute but stayed with me...creepy!!