Notices

2 weeks and ten days

Old 09-13-2018, 05:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2 weeks and ten days

Hello kind people. First hope all are well whatever doing. I m two weeks sober and 10 days SF. Interesting i gave up all when the stress picked up to unbelievable size. Nasty divorce case i cannot attend as in different country and no money for travel.. lawyer not knowing what to do as case complicated and there is power dynamic on side of my husband money , connections , private lawyers... and facing house reposession. I gave all up as eventually i felt free... not crying for help anymore... not being a victim . What is ... it is . I m letting it go ... nobody and nothing is worth more than my life and my integrity. So ... i m counting days and forward. To those who are scared to give up smoking as weight gain . I can assure with balanced diet and exercise i actually lost kg and toned. Plus i did not notice i had bigger appettite. I do not take sugar or sweets etc so maybe it is easier for me ... but it can be done. I can see no nasty cough , not getting up in the middle of night anxious to go outside and smoke to calm ... was it really calming ??? Doubt it. Now i feel calmer although the same scared while dealing with life. But i have respect to myself. Friend of mine said to me : i do not know how you survived those all losses and abuse. I said i had to as i adored life itself. I do not know what future brings . I m only grateful i was wise enough to let it go and stop self destruction . I still have faith. Now the biggest problem is fatigue but it is primary issue and related to stress cortisol realise. I accept . I rest pacing days... taking naps ... giving myself time to recover. Having still great hope for my future and wishing all the same . xD
Old 09-13-2018, 05:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My divorce was the beginning of my lifelong search for my own peace, and it taught me how easily it can be undone by someone else's problems if I entwine my life with theirs. It was the worst and then the best thing I ever did for myself. I also walked away with nothing and I'm very happy with that. I'm not interested in long fights.

Well done, allishope. You're showing so much strength, courage, and self-love. You are going to be a whole new person!
Old 09-13-2018, 04:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

You're sounding great allishope congrats on your sober time.

D
Old 09-13-2018, 05:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

You sound strong and focused and you know to rest when you're tired.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks people ... i m getting ready to court regarding house first time ... i was only at court as a worker hah . But my lawyer promised to come to support me knowing circumstances and buy some time so i can apply for own flat if husband do not cooperate to sell house. I m scared but i m going ... i m getting used to dealing ... do it .. rest ... do that ... rest ... takes so much energy . I am sober .i do not smoke. I do not do anything that would harm me. Things i do not have control i accept and just try to survive. Please pray for me that things will go well and can breathe for a while before back to battlefield. All my love X D
Old 09-14-2018, 01:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

welcome
Old 09-14-2018, 04:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi it went well hubby cooparates to sell the house ... some light in a tunnel . Now can relax ... of course in healthy way . Thanks for supporting me x D
Old 09-14-2018, 06:35 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Excellent news, allishope. Good for you.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:17 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad you're making some Headway D
D