Notices

Nearly total disaster

Old 09-10-2018, 08:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Nearly total disaster

Hello kind people. I was doing well dealing with stress of terrible life circumstances . As posted alcohol and ciggaretes free. This morning went to gym ... was feeling tired ... usually so good intuition before smthg happens. Post came opened letters not great news . First wanted to smoke . Nearly left home to buy ciggarettes. Soon i realised if i smoke i regret plus if i smoke i d give myself permission to alcohol more likely. I stopped. No worth wasting hard effort knowing there will be plenty days like that as my husband decided to force me to give up and kill myself. I called a friend ... wrote to another friend ... made calls to deal with letters ... made coffee and writing here as i promised. I can announce i m AF and SF and grateful to God for giving me the power to choose life. I m still shaking but inside calm. Cooked nice healthy dinner for relaxation and doing housework while listening to my favourite music. It was a crisis ... stress and fear ... but here peeps... not giving up on chosen pathway. This time every challenge makes me stronger not weaker like in the past.
Ps ... on lighter note my shared cat Momo coming every day and loves being at mine ...only going back home for night. Couple of days ago she went upstairs ...i was leaving house and checked all rooms no cat. I was sure she s gone. Coming back and she jumps out from wadrobe with speed of light .... the sliding doors always opened and d she hidden there. Ahaha. She knew she commited the crime judging by fast escape . She is lovely but i do not feed her as want her to belong to owner as her owner is a lovely young lass. So enjoying sharing Momo as cats choose own paths and walks....Blessed Day x D
Old 09-10-2018, 11:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good work getting through the craving, allishope. Glad you have some positive outlets for yourself.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

It sounds like it was a hard day, but I'm glad you got through it.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well done!
Old 09-10-2018, 12:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Nearly total disaster, but NOT total disaster! Good job!
Old 09-10-2018, 01:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks peeps . Not a disaster at all. Thats why i post or call sb as soon as stressed and not seeing solution. But total victory . Healthy day ... i found solution ... being sober and true to myself is a Solution whatever happens. Now relaxing bath and bed with book. Again thank you from all my heart x D
Old 09-10-2018, 05:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sorry for your bad news but I'm really glad you got through it AF and SF allishope