Notices

200 IQ Score eidetic memory it's even higher

Old 09-09-2018, 05:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool 200 IQ Score eidetic memory it's even higher

Yes that's what happened june 13 th 2018 it threw me yes I was manic at the time like six times or more 200 score but have not drank since june 26 th 2018 but have been off benzos for 2-3 weeks many panic attacks later I went to bed sober and got up sober yes i dont even know proper English or care too.Yes I want to make a confeshsion im an addict as well as a real alcoholic got to treat both and I did the first step al lanon well im trying too . I did not cause it I can not cure it only God can save a soul. And they say i have no common sense but it takes uncommon sense to recover from alcoholism which i'm desperatly doing to do.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Always good to see you posting maxis, keep on keeping on!
Old 09-09-2018, 09:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sure you are doing your best, dsmaxis.

Be well, we're here to support you.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the support I don't even know how long I been sober not even a week .I have not drank since late June Im doing it benzo withdraw for like two three weeks cold turkey panic attacks none today . I'm so lucky to be alive not in a mental hospital ,jail owe see i need the gfellowship
Old 09-09-2018, 01:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I meant to say not even a month I have like 3 1/2 weeks
Old 09-10-2018, 05:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
It's progress max, those weeks will add up and I agree that fellowship and support can be very helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I won't lie I don't know good grammar . I was mentally disabled to work but the shot for six years which I'm off off now. The pain has been chronic still is when I work physical as soon as I start.The decanoate ester in the shot deconal I allergic to it has done so much nerve damage. The doctors disabled the disabled. I been off benzos 15 days I think .The withdraw has been intense but I have made it threw with tenth step promises which I'm going get or die trying.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:11 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I already possessed the loss of the obsession to drink it means I'm recovered but you can recover from a gun shot wound and get shot again.But today I have three months off alcohol owe it's been the hardest three months of my life . 25 days in a mental hospital shackeled to five stretchers medication over haul nothing but smooth sailing now.But I have been restored to sanity after a break down with my Beloved Mother holding me and caring for me I cried like a baby for I'm 39 but a scared child.For I was relieving the past and shared my emotions so emotional I been.But now that it all out I feel so calm and peaceful yes I have serenity owe I love it.