Worried

Old 09-01-2018, 08:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Worried

Today was a pretty calm day. A sad day indeed and my mood is low but I took care of me. Last night I received a series of poems from my ex via email. He does when he is intoxicated. Today I received another. I did not respond but the poems were concerning and speak to paranoia and overall depression. I am staying in my lane but still so very worried. How does one manage this.? My stomach is in knots.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Stay busy and be kind to yourself. They usually start out warm and fuzzy. When they realize that you are not responding, then they start throwing out the punches.

Turn off your phone and ignore him. He is a big boy and can take care of himself. If you are concerned that he could hurt himself call 911 and have them do a well check on him. You are not God and it is not your responsibility to save him.

Sending hugs that you are ok!!
Old 09-01-2018, 08:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by maia1234 View Post
Stay busy and be kind to yourself. They usually start out warm and fuzzy. When they realize that you are not responding, then they start throwing out the punches.

Turn off your phone and ignore him. He is a big boy and can take care of himself. If you are concerned that he could hurt himself call 911 and have them do a well check on him. You are not God and it is not your responsibility to save him.

Sending hugs that you are ok!!
Thank you so much! This helps.