Healthy connections: bridging the gap

Old 08-27-2018, 02:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Healthy connections: bridging the gap

Healthy connections in my brain. New neuropathways being built daily.

Healthy connections in my life. Allowing unhealthy relationships to naturally fall aside. Allowing room in my life and heart for healthy people.

Healthy connections within my spirit. Acknowledging the strength of intentions, prayer, meditation and opening my heart to the goodness in life.

#newdirections #lifeisgood #newadventures
Old 09-17-2018, 01:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

Ordering custom holiday presents today for people I love. Bringing the gap. Simply enjoying connections to many light-hearted and easy times we've had together.

I like having fun, good times and enjoying life. I'm allowing my focus to be on these things. One foot in front of the other.

Going through old photos, I easily found some that really called out for these presents. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

#lifeisgood
#thankyougod
Old 09-19-2018, 07:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

I stood in brilliant sunshine this morning as the sun rose. Eyes closed, heart open, embracing this new day.

Allowing new, exciting adventures as my guide through this. New approaches, perspectives and strength.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

Healthy connections in my brain. New neuropathways being built daily.

I'm thankful for the amazing healing capabilities of the brain. Acknowledging this and allowing healing to be supported in many ways. Rest. Nutrition. New activities. Relearning past activities.

Allowing my brain to rest, to let things be unknown. Allowing reconnections to be celebrated as they do happen.

My emotional & psychological trauma is healing. My physical brain trauma is also healing.

#thankyougod #lifeisgood #newdirections