Anyone feel physically ill in the first 90 days?

Old 08-25-2018, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anyone feel physically ill in the first 90 days?

Good Evening,
I hope my punctuation is better. I had 2 great days. Since it ended I noticed on bad days or when I get a trigger I get sick. I throw up thinking about it and not to reveal too much tmi since it ended I have never experienced the runs like this. It's not all the time but when it occurs it's terrible like I'm 34 and need depends. I was never like that before meeting him. I know stress can reveal itself in many forms. I'm predisposed to anxiety and I try to fight it. It's hard to live your life when you are running to the bathroom.

On the brighter side 1 more week in this apt I got for our 1 year anniversary. He was gone at 11 months. 3 bedrooms for 1 person lol. Lesson learned. Selling my stuff, EBay, and ten hours a week for my boss. I'm doing the great escape to Florida. I hope not in depends lol. I'm sorry to reveal so much.
Thanks,
Shredder
Old 08-25-2018, 07:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Shredder, is it my imagination, or did you mention taking antibiotics for your acne...? also, have you ever had irritable bowel syndrome.....?...…
Recent dietary changes...? like, with excessive sugars or fats...?
Maybe, green smoothies?.....

lol...one time I ate an entire large bag of peach flavored gummy bears......WOW!!
Old 08-25-2018, 08:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes
Old 08-25-2018, 09:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It's been approx a week since my break-up and I've been feeling run down with a cold and chesty cough. I'm on daily green smoothie plan as from today!
Old 08-26-2018, 04:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good Morning

Hi,
No antibiotics for acne. Yes, my eating has drastically changed. Since I'm moving I never turned on the stove. I eat out but try my best to stay healthy like subway etc. I thought I might be dehydrated I drank a ton of water still running to the bathroom. It hurts as well I might go to urgent care as I spent like 30 dollars in CVS yesterday on all types of stuff. I just know when he hit me in June w the discard, devalue, and silent treatment I was experiencing this.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Shredder can I suggest you practice deep breathing? Take 5 deep breaths, and while you're doing it, concentrate on the movement of your chest in and out.

When I was giving up drinking I found this really useful, and I could do it anywhere without drawing attention to myself. For such a simple thing, it really helps.