Feeling Blue

Old 08-18-2018, 02:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling Blue

Hi everyone,
Went to iop. It was great, the food, groups, the people except one thing a very cute guy that was hitting on me. He was a gentlemen who showed me around but another guy was casually trying to help me and he was like don't talk to my future wife like that. Friday's are fun Fridays so the lady was like Mon-Thursday gets very deep and intense. I did notice in one group a guy said I feel suicidal. He was sitting next to me and that scared me.

I'm not looking for a relationship as I'm out of here I just know I'm codependent, vulnerable, and he is cute. I'm wondering if I should go to a different iop at the end of the day he walked me to my car.

Today I woke up at 530 took pics of all my furniture and put it on Craig's. I ran errands and handled stuff still no shower I will get in though.

I guess I felt a pang of heartbreak it's been 90 days. Like I said I never was discarded, ghosted, or silent treatment that's what hurts. Life must go on. Was anyone else ghosted after spending a lot of time in a relationship with a drunk? I want to get better I have a feeling this guy at partial is crushing on me that groups where you cry or show emotions to get through trauma I might just pass and not get the benefit. Should I tell him to back off or if they can restart me the following Monday when he is gone. I wouldn't sleep with him however is it healthy to hang out w someone you met in iop. At least he is getting help something most drunks wouldn't do.
Feeling weird and heartbroken.
Shredder22