Notices

It's a loss

Old 08-15-2018, 10:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's a loss

Almost two months ago I left someone who I thought the world of and wanted a life with but he wanted a life with alcohol and drugs. So again I left because I would never be enough to him. Just before two months later I confided in a best friend who was also the the girlfriend to my exes brother and who I thought had my back because she was my friend way before getting with my exes brother. I was wrong. I told her about I had a date and she told her boyfriend and my ex about the date. They showed up the night of my date at my place of work, both drunk and on cocaine and caused a huge scene and then showed up to where I was on a date on and luckily never came inside but still had me worried. The next day after this I told my friend because her boyfriend is also an alcoholic and an addict so I figured she would like to know how he was acting and she wont speak a word of it to me or anything and hasn't responded or called me or anything. Absolutely nothing , as if she doesnt care at all. I guess maybe I thought I would shed some light on her that he isn't all hes cracked up to be either but I guess she just does not care and would rather not have me as a friend over something I dont feel like I had a fault in doing. All I had try to do was to move on from such an abusive relationship and now I feel so sabotaged and in loss of someone I called my best friend.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry that happened Jayboog.

Sounds to me like you would be better off without any of these people in your life?

D
Old 08-16-2018, 01:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Complete nutters by the sound of it, you haven't lost anything of value.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Sometimes the obvious is lost on people not ready to see or face the realities of addiction. You were trying to be a friend to people that have no consideration for themselves (still using). Try not to take it personally even though I know that’s hard. Keep moving forward hun.