Notices

Something positive and 24 first hours is done and dusted

Old 08-04-2018, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Something positive and 24 first hours is done and dusted

Hello kind people ... so i quitt remembering all changes to approach ...learning from mistakes ... so i decided to do smthg meaningful and visited House of Dumfries with a friend ... beautiful gardens ...woods ... a piece of modern history ... the sun was shining i enjoyed here and now ... simple moments ... it is so better to be sober ... if i continue self medicating id be sitting locked in the house crying in bed and self pity over life circumstances ... i decided to fight for life and how better the day was ... blessed day D
Old 08-04-2018, 02:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ocean Lover!

Way to go allishope! One day at a time, keep fighting, you deserve a better life for yourself and you're off to a great start! xx
Old 08-04-2018, 02:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Beautifully Broken

Keep going, keep enjoying the little things sober, so you can remember them.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I'm so glad to read this good news, Allishope. Things will continue to get so much better.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yip guys ... although i never drank to oblivien or black out i always remember sitting and crying ... feeling sorry for myself ... total self pity ... i am ashamed ... i do not know why i could not deal with losses in healthy way ... it took me a while to start learning tools ... somebody told me stress creates fear and fear creates relapse ... so fear needs to be adressed i recon ... i fear now only one thing that i d relapse ...i do not fear anything else ..... so i m on the right way ... and i m happy as every day getting new tools ... being more aware ... in couple of years i feel i count the expierience of addiction as blessing as it let me to grow ... to change my perfectionism into good enough ... control into acceptance ... self centerdness into others centerdness and eventually being my real self a soul i was born before being conditioned ... thank you kind people ... hope Sunday will be safe and blessed to everybody x D
Old 08-04-2018, 02:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Stay sober and it gets better.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)