Saturday plans

Old 08-04-2018, 07:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Saturday plans

I'm picking three recovery tools for use today:

1. Don't take things personally

2. Ask others for help. Connecting and allowing help are healthy actions.

3. Let my emotions flow.

I have a small piece of land with the remnants of "stuff" that I'm ready to deal with. A large, beautiful shed my husband built, with kid and I doing minor hammering on it is half-filled with things that are no longer of any value. Time to haul more to the dump. Things that can find new life elsewhere will be free for the taking.

Wrecked, broken down vehicles to deal with later. One we bought 23 years ago and served our family very well with trips over mountains, on dirt roads, with smiles and laughter. Another is a cheap SUV my husband bought and rolled in a short time frame a few years ago.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If I were you; I'd look into a "junk car removals for cash" business or scrap them and be done with those cars. Some donation places will even pick them up and you can write them off.. If you want to PM me with the types of cars I can give you an honest estimate for what they should/may bring $$ wise, in you area. Just get rid of them.

I'm just chilling with my daughter(22) watching some stupid youtube 'stuff' she's into. Kinda getting a headache. My weekend lifestyle has dwindled since getting sober,but I'm cool with that.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I believe the purple heart foundation will come pick them up if I remember correctly. They are a great charity for vets.