Sinking ship

Old 07-06-2018, 08:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sinking ship

Just wow! Received a partial copy of sworn answers to deposition today and there are lies. Does AH not understand that he is legally obligated to tell the truth wtf? It’s going to be so bad for him in court. First he spent weeks trying to hide income and now lying on a deposition. Yes we have proof of the lies before anyone asks. This is ridiculous what causes a person to do this? I am just dumbfounded by all of it. He has already lost one kid who doesn’t want anything to do with him, the other one is just doing time, and he’s risking having the courts take everything to live the story he has told himself. So foolish!
Old 07-07-2018, 04:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This is addiction. I hope you will not waste any of your precious time and energy trying to comprehend the incomprehensible.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

We had our deposition recently too. Oh boy- the drama that it was. Lies came out of his mouth like a sermon. No concern for the fact that he was under oath. He has done the same thing during discovery. Lied under oath on his discovery paperwork. This is all coming from a place of ego. The court recorder asked me after his deposition - "how did you land up with a guy like him! He is nuts"! Oh well. I just did what I had to while deposing and stuck to my facts . Keep your side of the street clean. Take care of yourself. You cannot worry about how his lies will show up in court. They are very very good with manipulating and lying. To the extent that they will have everyone believing that you are the crazy one. My ex husband is using the emails I sent him after I left ( which were only loving and out of concern ) against me to paint me as someone who is mentally unstable . No contact . No contact. No contact. I had to learn it the hard way.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I also am starting my work on why I attracted this individual into my life. Have to take a very hard look at myself and my voids. One realisation was the fact that my father has very similar characteristics as this individual . I had unmet needs as a kid and I was trying to fill those voids through my husband. Stay here. Read what dandylion and trailmix have to say. It really helps to know why and what we are dealing with so that we don't repeat the same patterns.