The force is strong with this one

Old 06-18-2018, 05:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The force is strong with this one

I am just amazed at the entitlement and arrogance. Do all AH think that they are being sneaky? Just wow! More has been revealed and the deception continues to astonish me. The more I learn the less I feel broken and the more I feel grateful with a dash of vengeance (not gonna lie, its not my m.o.) Patience is something I am getting absolutely comfortable with because the more time he seems to have the deeper the hole gets, what is it they say "it all comes out in the light eventually". Almost time to turn on the lights my friends.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

one of the foundations of addiction is DENIAL.....they not only deny to others, they also deny to themselves. so yeah, they can think they are sneaky.....in fact, it actually works quite well for a long time. they can tell lies upon lies, and their loved ones often (choose to) believe them. NO ONE really wants to face the truth........
Old 06-18-2018, 07:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's so frustrating, we have a TRO that states AH is not allowed to change passwords to any accounts which the first time he violated the order was in November I called him on it, and now he's gone and done it again. In addition he removed my name as beneficiary on some of our investment accounts. Keep digging the hole is gonna collapse on itself. UUUGGGHHH
Old 06-19-2018, 05:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
totfit

Just plan your responses to the pleas and promises or possibly outright denial. Plan either way or for a mix of both. Best to you.