I showered!!!!!!!!!! baby steps

Old 06-11-2018, 08:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I showered!!!!!!!!!! baby steps

I showered omg what a relief i barely even stunk the way i thought i did.
I missed al anon only because my gas in on e and im saving every penny for the new apt. I have an ebay buyer tonight thats the gas money.

I really want the al anon book its on ebay some super expensive others not so much. I'm on a tight budget here. I have al anon Wednesday my regular group i went to last week. They are having guest speakers, food etc. I'm bringing something as well.

Quick questions in the beginning of NC it's ok to cry, okay to wonder if he is dead, question my sanity. It's only normal correct I do have feelings. Stay busy distract, distract, distract, distract cry alone not at a job and zip it this point further.

I got my ebay sales out w ty cards, showered, didnt use a phone just my laptop. My boss said get out of that studio ill be waiting i could try to do some work now but he said if your not at your best, and on your game. Get out of sing, sing I will be waiting. Focus on the move crucial i leave Sing-Sing, pack tomorrow as best as I can, tidy it up in here and Friday i get the help with the movers. Do i give him back his passcode no right leave it alone...he's a man he is no longer my son. Let's pray we all sleep tonight.

God Bless,
Massachusetts girl
Old 06-11-2018, 10:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Awesome! Baby steps are just fine. None of us starting out running, we took baby steps. Then bigger steps, then we ran. That's what you will be doing soon. Keep on going.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You sound much better and I hope are feeling better. Keep up with those baby steps, you can do this.

Your life is going to get better and better without those people in it.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

He's a man. Let him do what he needs to do by himself. You do you. You can cry. You can jump. You can take baths. But don't contact him or talk to him or respond to him... just let him figure himself out. You live your life. That's what no contact is about.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You are doing great.

You may want to inquire, many Alanons will let you borrow literature free or with a small deposit.

Big hugs!
Old 06-12-2018, 11:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You got this!