Good Afternoon baby steps

Old 06-11-2018, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good Afternoon baby steps

I still have not showered however i got up last night and brushed, flossed, gargled my mouth like 5 times. I have an Ebay store things sold over the weekend shipped them out promptly even if I stink who cares ty cards and all. The customer comes first. I'm a power seller and a drunk or situational depression, or an assualt is not going to tarnish my 241 positive reviews or my 100% positive feedback. My boss is cool but he knows until i get out of Sing sing my tiny studio which triggers PTSD bad im useless on the phone. We are on the same page. I thought to myself when the drunk didnt have a toothbrush i ran to but him one i would come back in 1 minute with an expensive toothbrush. Why are you not taking care of yourself? My mom has my cell all I have is my laptop facebook deletion takes 2 weeks and i dont have a phone to see if my gf did it or change the passcode i did long on and peeped at his page he is still friends w my mom and she checked he has not smeared me at all. Then we blocked him i gave up the technolgy and this i have to power off soon. But i love you all dearly. My ex drunk dries up often as he is broke w no car and people get tired of him using them and finally catch on. You think some where deep down he knows he was wrong. I understand who cares but it still hurts.
My goals:
Al anon tonight at 7pm
A nice self soothing shower
light grocery shopping for healthy foods
at least a ten min walk.
Packing im not ready to face yet that is fine memories galore i have 5 days to pack a400 square foot today not much in here but what's on my ebay store. and I have help friday. I called my dentist as four days not brushing i want a deep cleaning and cavity check. I called my doctor he suggested valium low dose prn to get me through my panic attacks, sleep better, and paranoia only rxed for a month as it's addictive. That does not make me addict correct im tired. If it helps get through this week, back to work and helps me sleep and only for 1 month get the help as benadryl is not working sleep still off. I believe in god, and I dont believe in meds as a cruch they are a bandaid but after being traumatized maybe I should take the help. We are at day 100 again don't feel bad for me feel bad for me. Does Al-anon offer sponsers? Ty for reading sorry its long anything i put my name on is thorough. I'm a business woman. I love you all!