Wow

Old 06-10-2018, 11:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wow

Ok so I’ve posted my story on here before. My ex husband is an opiate (painkiller) addict. We are in the midst of a divorce and he is still trying to get me to reconsider. When I discovered his addiction during our marriage, I forced him to go see a pain management dr to try to manage the alleged pain he was having. The pain management dr gave him lidocaine injections on a few occasions in his office. So fast forward, many things have happened since then and I couldn’t handle his addiction anymore. One day while searching in the garage I find a similar container with a package of hipodermic needles and a bottle of liquid lidocaine. He says he received it from the dr. I call the dr because I’m suspicious and the office tells me that the dr does not prescribe lidocaine injections for patients to self administer outside the office...oh my dear God. .. he stole that stuff from the dr’s office. Very disturbing. Any thoughts??
Old 06-10-2018, 12:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Did the lidocaine itself have a label or something else identifying it from that office? You don't know if the lidocaine came from the same doctor's office. He could have purchased it off the street.

Either way, he doesn't look like reconciliation material at the moment. Just the fact that he's lying to you about this is evidence that he is not to be trusted.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It did not have any label on it. He said he got it from the dr office. Idj
Old 06-11-2018, 07:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My thoughts are continue with the divorce and don’t entertain any conversations about reconsidering. If you are still residing together then I might suggest you find someplace else to live until it’s final.
Confronting him about what you discovered isn’t going to do anything except cause a fight so what’s the point.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

"One day while searching in the garage I find a similar container with a package of hipodermic needles and a bottle of liquid lidocaine. He says he received it from the dr. I call the dr because I’m suspicious......."

Think about it for just a second, it will not take any longer than that to reach the right conclusion.......

If a doctor prescribed a drug for you, would you keep it in the garage? I don't think so, but maybe I am just strange.

Have you EVER gotten a prescription drug in an unlabeled bottle? I didn't think so.

Maybe this is like an alcoholic that hides the vodka bottle in the toilet tank and when discovered claims he keeps it there for guests.

Move away, get him out of the house as quickly as you can.