The Truth Reveals itself

Old 05-21-2018, 07:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Truth Reveals itself

Finally I feel free to file the papers.

His girlfriend called me distraught, thought for some reason I could help. There were many cryptic things said but I do not want to be drawn into the drama. It is what it is. Let go and let God. I do not have to understand to accept. I have the right to my own life.

Wish me luck and stay safe, peeps🐤
Old 05-21-2018, 07:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Flavia,

I am wishing the best for you. Sometimes closing one door and opening up another door is the best that can happen for you.

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
amy
Old 05-21-2018, 07:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks, Amy! We've been here a long time together and I'm inspired by how great your life has turned out. I was so hurt and just wrecked about him dating, he was still lying that I was the one and he loved me
He was working on his recovery and we'd be back together. He's lied and cheated and demeaned and diminished. I just want out. I know it was my bad.

xoxoxox
Old 05-21-2018, 08:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Flavia,

I remember going to a therapist once, and he told me, "once you know better, you will do better". He was actually talking to me about my relationship with my children, but that is what I live by today. When I was married, I just wanted to make things work. I did the best with the knowledge that I had. Well, that knowledge wasn't enough. I actually thought that I could change someone. We all know that doesn't happen, but I tried anyway, until I just couldn't anymore. I left. I got more "tools". I am using my new tools now.

I am sorry that you are going through this. (((((((hugs))))))). The thing that happened to me was that my life is so much better then it was before, and it keeps getting better everyday. I wish the same for you. You are a beautiful woman, and you deserve the best.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
amy
Old 05-22-2018, 06:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It's a new chapter for you. That's a good thing, it's about you. Big hugs, you are not alone!
Old 05-22-2018, 06:33 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

And free you will be!
Old 05-22-2018, 03:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone. Today was tough but little by little I am trying to dig out. 🌷🌼🌷🌷🌼🌷🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌷🌼🌷🌼