Recovery: harmony, balance

Old 05-17-2018, 04:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Recovery: harmony, balance

I have a sense of humor. Who knew?!

Thank you, God!

Ran down by a strong, fast border collie puppy today - mine - I hit the sidewalk hard and came up laughing! She's been playing outside while many people came and went. She likes playing "find it" with tennis balls. No one else was injured, my wounds are minor and I heal quicker than I used to.

Somehow I changed directions just at the same time she did. I'm enjoying the timing and humor I'm able to see in this.

Thanking God for how well behaved she is. For a great dog-friendly community I'm living in. For helping me find balance, harmony and recovery in many ways.

In between playing, she chills in her den/crate and I'm learning to fully relax, also.

Balance. Harmony.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I had a Border Collie and also an Australian Shepherd. Both are extremely intelligent dogs.

With my Border Collie, I was trying to show this 12 year old girl how smart the dog was. I told her the dog would measure you up to see how far you could try a tennis ball, and then she would just move the distance to where she thought you could catch the ball. So, I picked up a tennis ball, and she only went about 8 feet away from me. Well, I never did say that I could throw the ball, and that's about how far I could throw. So, then the 12 year old girl picked up the ball and that dog ran back about 80 feet. The girl was a pitcher on a soft ball team. She caught that ball also.

The Aussie, well she loved to help me shovel snow. Every time I would bend over to shovel, she would head butt me in the butt, and knock me over into the snow.

Dogs are wonderful, and a great source of amusement.

amy
Old 05-18-2018, 12:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

Opening my eyes, allowing my perceptions to change and enjoying the balance and harmony that is in my life!!

Each day changes. Life changes. New growth all around me and inside me. Allowing happiness to balance out the "up-sets" of the day.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

Old 06-12-2018, 05:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life is good

Two weeks ago yesterday I left home with my son and our dog.

I woke early today and anticipated the sunrise. Stretched. Watched a deer come down a path. Letting my heart open and feelings flow. The sunrise was spectacular. No extra colors in the sky, yet it seemed all the colors around me woke up. Shadows and bright highlights dancing across the earth.

I closed my eyes. I felt the sun. I am healing.

Tears soon came. Embracing my grieving. My broken heart asking for acknowledgement.

One day at a time. Finding my balance and harmony in new ways in this day.