Thank you all

Old 05-16-2018, 03:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you all

While I am early in recovering from leaving my addict, I am extremely grateful I stumbled upon this community.

My emotions are all over the place. Times i feel fine and at times i feel i cant breathe and there is no warning for those moments.

I was talking to my godmother that i recently moved in with since splitting from my ex, and was explaining that i am now just coping with heartbreak.

My last 6 week long split from my ex before he tried rehab was my time to cope with the anger, helplessness, anxiety, etc. Those feelings are behind me. Now it's just my time to mend a broken heart with a sprinkle of worry for his wellbeing.

Either way- you all have helped me tremendously in the short time i have joined and for that i appreciate you all. Thank you.
Old 05-18-2018, 04:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Meghan, group support has seen me through some of the darkest days of my life. Here and at meetings, I have found friendship from those who truly understand what I am dealing with, and I have learned to live well, to laugh again, and to embrace the joy and beauty in each day.

I am glad you joined us, we all walk together here, and I am glad that you are on your way to some healthy healing and finding peace.

Hugs