Notices

sorry am a mess and its my own fault

Old 05-13-2018, 11:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

sorry am a mess and its my own fault

things are bad right now keep going places that arent good for me as an trans man i feel like am abusing myself while online on forums that arent good for me trans-phobic and homophobic Christians forums i am hooked on them i get some sort of withdrawals and a buzz from being there i cant keep asking my husband to ban it we keep fighting over the password and my husband gives in i dont want to keep doing this My OCD is bad i think i need to pray for everyone , i cut this morning as i feel i cant told anything i know this is just in my head and i need to try and get over this its not a real addiction well some people dont get it why would anyone get withdrawals from a forum its not chemical its not like drink and its not like drugs or self harm and in a way i am harming myself my husband has locked me out of the christian forum again what do i do when i miss it what can i do about my OCD and addictions maybe i need to stop being so manipulative towards my husband , as i seem to try and find any way to stop that i need to f in grown up i always act like a spoilt child about things like this i need real help everyone is telling me to get off the pc but for some reason as soon as i walk in the door i say hello to my cats and then turn it on i need to try and do something about this
Old 05-13-2018, 12:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Why are you so drawn to that website, GMS?
Old 05-13-2018, 01:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

GMS, I hope you stop visiting sites that are abusive towards you. That seems so painful for you. It's hard to focus on the positive all the time, but it really helps. It's important to treat yourself well, GMS.
Old 05-13-2018, 01:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am so sorry that you are having such a difficult time, GMS. Have you talked this over with your therapist?

Many places on the internet are unsafe. The types of forums that you are on may attract some bigoted and inflammatory personalities. Staying away from them could be very wise

I feel that SR does its best to keep the forum safe.

I hope that you keep talking to us and your therapist.
Old 05-13-2018, 02:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

you do seem to be drawn to a lot of things that are not "good" for you. and that puts your husband in a bad spot of having act as more of a parent than a partner. there are so many positive healthy ways to be engaged instead of cycling thru ways to make things worse.
Old 05-13-2018, 03:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Gms

I'm sorry you're still struggling. I know you've been drawn to negative sites before and you've managed to break your obsession with them - I really believe you can do so again.

Keep asking for help both here and from people you can trust.

There's no shame in that

D
Old 05-14-2018, 07:01 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Earth Child

am unsure why am so attached with that forum maybe because its a christian forum i cant seems to find one that is busy as that one and is LGBT friendly that is christian there is here and i love here in that forum there are others with religious OCD i just so drawn to it but before i had my overdoes i wasn't going on there very much it seems when am more vulnerable is when am more likely to be obsessed but i am staying here and i am not going back there am at my drop in today though it would be good that i get time with my friends and be out the house