Notices

Similar

Old 04-15-2018, 07:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Similar

Similar to my question on mental clarity (thank you)... skin. It’s a constant source of anxiety to look down at my hands and see just how awful they look. Dry, bad color, thin wrinkles. As bad as it sounds, drinking really masked it. Not only do you not think about it as much, but (like face) the redness, while not for a great reason, gave them “color”. It’s hard to try to fight off anxiety shame and regret and have that reminder in front of your face all day everyday. What are your experiences with this over time?
Old 04-15-2018, 07:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Why not treat yourself with some of money you've saved by not drinking to a manicure and hand treatment session at a salon. I love the gel nail varnish done as a French manicure. Distracts my eyes from my wrinkled. Gloves for washing up and cleaning helps as well (I never used to bother, although saying that I never used to clean much either lol).

BB
Old 04-15-2018, 07:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think we ignore a lot of those kinds of things while drinking. And, yeah, try some good quality cream on your hands, something with a scent you love. Nail polish might help, or maybe a couple of inexpensive rings.