Notices

Av

Old 04-07-2018, 09:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Av

I only just found out what it stands for and have done some reading now. I understand much better the cravings that I am having. I will be starting all over again, this time with some ammunition for day 4, which is when I cave in to the cravings. I知 not letting myself feel guilty-tho it is f地 hard. So have I had a relapse?
Old 04-07-2018, 09:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Earth Child

have you tried AA ? i have found its so supportive and understanding people who know what your going through
Old 04-07-2018, 10:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Neena

I think if I willingly drank again it would be a relapse, but the important thing is you're back

D
Old 04-08-2018, 03:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Neena View Post
I only just found out what it stands for and have done some reading now. I understand much better the cravings that I am having. I will be starting all over again, this time with some ammunition for day 4, which is when I cave in to the cravings. I知 not letting myself feel guilty-tho it is f地 hard. So have I had a relapse?
Relapse or not, if you stop drinking you don't have to worry about it.

Knowledge is power. Good on you for educating yourself. Keep doing it, then look more objectively and honestly at your life with your new found knowledge. It's very empowering.

In many ways I'm finding that sobriety is a great means for me to free my mind and think for myself - which is pretty awesome.

B