Notices

Found The Holy Grail

Old 03-27-2018, 09:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Found The Holy Grail

At last - 5 books later and plenty of internet meandering Ive found why I can never drink again! Not that I want to but its good to know the science. If I do take a drink - the brain sends stuff out to counter the poison. Another drink will then anaesthetise the discomfort (withdrawal) of a muddled brain due to our brains production of the stuff. And it goes on. My subconscious knows this and triggers me to take another drink as we know how to cure to the discomfort. Ahhh I am indeed the stuff of science.
Regards
Dave 🤠
Old 03-27-2018, 12:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Kitchen At Parties

In addition to the above - when I find myself at parties or suchlike - if asked why Im not on the loopy juice - I will indeed brief them regarding my previous text. I'll just tell them Ive got stuff going on. Im sure that will suffice.
Regards
Dave 🤠
Old 03-27-2018, 12:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by daveglass1 View Post
In addition to the above - when I find myself at parties or suchlike - if asked why Im not on the loopy juice - I will indeed brief them regarding my previous text. 🤠
Why? I'd just leave that out and enjoy myself. Loads of people don't drink. It's just us drinkers are like magnets to metal..we tend to find each other. If someone questions my NOT drinking anymore I look at them like an alien. I don't try to explain it..That's just me though.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Just Not Me

I couldnt be so rude haha. But thats me. Id feel better for baffling them with a few words that I knew the meaning of but they wouldnt. Plus - Im looking forward to it. Might even get the t-shirt. It takes all sorts eh? Thanks for joining in and good luck
Regards
Dave 🤠
Old 03-27-2018, 01:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

If it works, why not?