Notices

Got scared...

Old 03-21-2018, 05:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Got scared...

About 2 weeks ago they took me to the Hospital And at first I felt ok this is what I need.Did all there things 2 hours later they said my room is ready,got scared about missing work,confined again(spent some tome away in the system],3 treatments,no In coverge medically..Ant left almost had it.Was worried about about freedom think about it now I lost my freedom 5 years ago after stopping for 14 years when I was married.Sure I still work 2 Jobs But trapped after that will not drive,that was years of my freedom when I was young.I really loved my wife and 3 kids but everynight I do not net to see them,I really thought I could wean down never seems to work.I am not Happy anymore sober or drunk..Bottom line is I have no freedom I am worried about the 3 years I Prison lost way more than that now.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi. You sound in panic mode, how about taking some deep breaths and telling us what's happening right now, in this moment? You can't change the past and I'm sure you're not the only one who has been in prison - you've done your 'time' for that, so try and let it go back into the past where it belongs
Are you drinking right now?
Old 03-21-2018, 11:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Gregslo

I had to really simplify things when I got sober. I had a million problems, but I knew my primary problem was alcohol - I'd never get anything else solved while I was drinking.

So you were admitted to hospital 2 weeks ago? then discharged yourself - is that right?

I'm not a hospital fan either - but if you're drinking and you feel as if you can;t stop you're going to have to do something. Have you thought about seeing your Dr, or a counsellor?

where do you stand on things like AA or other meeting based approaches like that?