Notices

back to meetings

Old 01-22-2018, 10:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

back to meetings

After a week without meetings i have gone back to AA and CA i am praying as much as i can am also going to start to write my feeling am having down seen my support worker yesterday and got back to a meeting i poured everything out myself hate the fact am finding things so hard and its helped a lot am doing 3 meetings a week with groups on top and keeping myself busy with online stuff at night also making sure i do cetrin things as night to help me be able to sleep such as reading for a little while get ready for bed brush my teeth etc meditate say my prayers and then sleep making sure i have taken my night meds as well
in the morning wake up get up do meditating prayers have breakfast and coffee ( decaff ) brush teeth and have a wash get dressed and get on with my day
keeping my higher power with me also i might be doing music threapy at one of the groups am going also have an appointment with the LGBT Counselling as well have to see them today at 1 pm unsure if i can do both but ill ask when i get there see what they say about it got my church group today my pastor will be there its always great to see him and all of my friends there i get told every time av been ill or not there for some reason people ask where i am i must make a good impression my pastor says am a very welcoming person and that am good at making people at ease when they first come to the groups that am involved in unsure why i am but everyone needs to have a gift
i think this is mine

been nearly 21 days since the last time i self injured 21 DAYS is huge normally i can only go with out for a week so am doing well
Next month on the 21st of feb ill be 3 years without drink or drugs
Old 01-22-2018, 11:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

21 days is huge - I'm very pleased for you GMS