Notices

Good Day

Old 01-10-2018, 04:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good Day

Good Morning everybody! Not much to say this morning, just getting ready to leave for work. Been awake for a couple of hours, so I decided to wake up on here reading posts from everybody with a cup of coffee. Sure helps reading on here while I am dealing with my own problem. I hope everybody has a good day, and if you are in the right place in your mind I hope you as well can get through the day without having a drink. Today I won't drink again! One day at a time.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well done man! Reading and posting really helps.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Anything to build new habits! I’ve been trying to add one new hobby, activity, etc per week. Slowly, not to overdo it.

Last week I started making fresh green tea. Literally boiling water and placing tea bags in it. Haha. Simple. Then cooling, placing in fridge, and drinking this healthy beverage.

So simple. But I looked forward to it every night. 20 minutes of my time to make and the evening to consume.

I looked forward to it...
Old 01-10-2018, 06:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just try to get thru the first few days. I don’t have a very good track record on staying sober right now. But I keep trying all the time. I think I have a different attitude than the first few times as this time around I have given up on the denial, the though that. Can moderate my drinking. I’ve accepted the fact of m an alcoholic and need to change.