Creepy and Paranoid

Old 01-08-2018, 12:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Creepy and Paranoid

So before anyone responds please know that my AH is reading this as we speak. Thats right my privacy and boundaries I have in place have been crossed again. I know this because he told me and then commented on a post I made last week. It wasn't enough that you were reading my texts which is why I have my own iTunes account, and it wasn't enough you were tracking my location but this is basically like reading someones diary. You wanted a sealed court case so no one finds out who you really are behind closed doors, you want to control my actions, my relationships and my dreams, you will never have control over my life. You are a paranoid, creepy, control freak and youre not going to be able to keep up your masquerade forever, truth always finds a way into the light. I will continue to share my story, my truth, my life whether it be here, at alanon, with professionals or family and friends.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have one of those, although, not nearly as intrusive. If I'm gone too long taking our son to school (meaning as little as 5 minutes longer than it usually takes), he calls or texts me to make sure "I'm ok", etc. What they don't seem to realize, is those actions do the exact opposite of what they are trying to achieve and wind up pushing you further away. I'm sorry your privacy is being violated. You are a person, not a possession, and deserve to be treated as such.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Have you reported to the admins? My ex did the same thing, exactly-his sister also set up an account on this forum and threatened me here. You can’t argue with crazy and evil but you can protect yourself. Take the advice of the admins...they are great at what they do. I’m so sorry - I do so understand how you feel. PM me for any additional info or questions.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by viola71 View Post
I will continue to share my story, my truth, my life whether it be here, at alanon, with professionals or family and friends.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

And don’t ever stop telling the truth-your truth!!! You go!!
Old 01-08-2018, 02:06 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Great suggestion to tell the administrators.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I did send a private message before I posted this thread. I haven't heard back yet. Thank you
Old 01-08-2018, 02:47 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Viola, I'm sorry this happened to you and glad to see you posting!

Hang in there!
Old 01-08-2018, 02:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Oh man! Just sitting here shaking my head. I am sorry your AH feels the need to control to this level.
Before entering recovery my AH pulled the same kind of crap on me. I travel to conferences and other company locations periodically and if I wasn’t answering my cell when HE HAD to talk to me boy was I in trouble! Every stinking time I was out of town. Even called the county sheriff once because I told him the group was going on a boat ride before dinner and he was “worried” the boat didn’t make it back and said he called my cell 50 Times. SMH!
Again I am sorry. But kudos to you to continue to share YOUR story!
Old 01-08-2018, 04:01 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScaryTime View Post
Oh man! Just sitting here shaking my head. I am sorry your AH feels the need to control to this level.
Before entering recovery my AH pulled the same kind of crap on me. I travel to conferences and other company locations periodically and if I wasn’t answering my cell when HE HAD to talk to me boy was I in trouble!
He would text me, then call if I didn't answer then check the location of my phone and page my phone so I would answer. "to see if I needed anything", I told him I don't answer the phone or text when I am standing with a real live neighbor having a conversation its rude.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:53 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Wow
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by viola71 View Post
He would text me, then call if I didn't answer then check the location of my phone and page my phone so I would answer. "to see if I needed anything", I told him I don't answer the phone or text when I am standing with a real live neighbor having a conversation its rude.
Yep, sounds eerily familiar. No matter what I told him the reason for not answering my phone or texts, and that his behavior was not appropriate, in his mind he always believed he was “worried about me”. Like I am not a grown adult and can take care of myself and clean up his drinking messes.
So frustrating!
Take care of you!
Old 01-09-2018, 08:43 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

V,
Have you heard from any administrators?

He is a very sick man! Hold your head high, block him and move on. Hugs!!