Notices

10/17/2017 and counting...

Old 01-06-2018, 03:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

10/17/2017 and counting...

I'm Jubilee and I have multiple addictions. I recently got on the road to recovery after hitting bottom...I know this will be my last shot at getting my act together because if I turn away now, all is lost and I've worked too hard to get these 90 plus days.

Im a wife, mom, and recently got back into the workplace after 3 years of recklessness as a sahm. Im not going to meetings just yet but I'm seeing a s.a. therapist weekly. This has been very helpful and challenging at the same time. I've never had regular help or attempted sobriety before.

Well, Im here and I know I can find what I need to keep me strong and focused. I enjoy reading and stumbling across your stories....especially the ones that sound just like me.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Joobillee

D
Old 01-06-2018, 05:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
O-n K-a-r A-r-r-e-s-t

Welcome joobillee
You are among friends! Read all over here - this place is a wealth of knowledge and information from people who really know cos they been there. And post (if you want). There are no perfect posts or people - just a bunch of someones who are doing the best they can where they are at. That now includes you!
Old 01-12-2018, 08:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Jubilee! This site has helped me so much. I’m glad you introduced yourself. I’ve been here two months sober. I would still be drinking if I hadn’t found SR. Welcome