Crack User

Old 12-29-2017, 03:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Crack User

This is my first time here, I have hit a complete loss. My boyfriend with a past... Addicted parents mom left when he was in first grade.. Chose the wrong path did 8 years in prison for drinkibg and driving and stealing meat from garages simply because he was blacked out. Got out 4 years ago positive, sober, we clicked staeted living together, he started drinking I figures it was somethibg I could live with then we had a son together. He was always a hard worker and did things for others. Well when I was 8 months pregnant he stsrted smoking crack. He eventually got arrested and I bonded him out which was not a good choice because he was sober for 6 months and is back at it. I am his only sober stable family but I csnt live like this I know I need to kick him out but he has nowhere to go and wont leave because of it. I feel stuck.
Old 12-29-2017, 06:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

he has places to go....you are not his only source...it just feels like you are. he's managed to find crack, smoke crack, and all the evil sh!t that goes with it. WHILE you were pregnant and now i presume with a small child.

your attention MUST go to the child. not the capable adult. your BF is not helpless, your small child IS. you have to make a choice.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you're going through this. My husband smokes crack as well. It is killing me. I can't imagine what you must be going through with a child in the mix. *hugs*
Old 12-29-2017, 09:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Mr

Hi, really sincerely sorry for what brings you here.

That said, I think you need to get unstuck real quick for your childs (and your) sake. From what you have written, your story, honestly it doesnt sound like he is going to be the model dad. It doesnt sound like the future is going to be so bright.
You have decisions to make.
You both deserve better no ?
You need to react asap.

Sorry to be blunt.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Agree with Vman. Your responsibility is towards your child and yourself. Crack is an incredibly powerful mind altering drug, extremely addictive. When my daughter was on it she became an immoral cold hearted stranger. When you talk to him you're really talking to the drug that owns him. I am so sorry you're faced with such a difficult situation but put you and your child first because I guarantee you he is putting his need to get high first.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

My ex-husband was a crack addict.
I used crack also in the past, but not my drug of choice.
I have over 6 years clean and sober now.
Crack is a horrible, insidious drug.
Complete insanity and chaos.
The best solution is to get out, for your own well-being.
My ex-husband was violent with escalating violence.
He later went to prison in family court for attempted murder,
with a woman and child, after we were divorced.
And that was his second time doing time in prison.