He left me yesterday ! The irony.

Old 10-30-2017, 06:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He left me yesterday ! The irony.

Well he confronted me and blew up he couldn’t handle being micromanaged and everything he did being watched. He didn’t feel like he should have to work on earning my trust back despite pawning everything in our home. He went and told my 9 year old son he wa s leaving us pack all his stuff up to go so I went to my mothers with the kids and then he texts begging me to let him stay he has no where to go he refuses to go to his mothers he blames her for all the lies he says and swears up and down he’s not using he just owes people a lot of money from when he was using. Later that day I confronted him on every lie and he blames it all on his mother and be not being affectionate enough he didn’t feel close enough to me to tell the truth. At this point it doesn’t matter if he is using or not he’s living the lifestyle of an addict and taking food from my children’s mouths I’m calling a lawyer today I’m done! He’s promised Tommy son he’d quit seeing Jarrad (a dealer says he’s not his) but I don’t want his promises I clearly told him I never wanted my son in a vehicle with him my son over heard him calling people saying “he don’t have the money or the strap” so I googled strap and that is a gun My husband tried convincing me it was a ratchet strap to move a car he was selling no one is gonna call multiple people whispering when they can go to Walmart and get a set for $20 sorry not buying it but the silver lining is I’m done it feels great not wanting to snoop through thing and figure out if he is lying or not!
Old 10-30-2017, 09:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Don't walk away, RUN.

Someone who is constantly blaming everyone else for their own issues is in the throes of addiction, and is not showing any behavior that is condusive to recovery.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Don't walk away, RUN.

Someone who is constantly blaming everyone else for their own issues is in the throes of addiction, and is not showing any behavior that is condusive to recovery.
I wholeheartedly agee..