Exah phoned

Old 10-24-2017, 01:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exah phoned

while I was at work. I only had the phone on cos son was home alone due to other son now having a life. I picked up as they have similar names and I didn't have my glasses on.

Exah told me he was moving yet again..the house he bought "is a pig" and that apparently is my fault even tho I had nothing do with his buying of it and I had no idea he had bought it until he had moved in.

He has no connections here at all...( he forgot he has two sons)

He asked why his sons never answered their phones.
He then started telling me about his ailments. I hung up.

It never changes. It will never change. He still blaming me for everything...still no idea why his son do not pick up their phones....still self obsessed.

At that moment my son arrived at the place I work in with his beautiful friend ( I love this girl like a daughter.) and her brother who they were caring for today. They were grinning and they were joking and happy full of plans for the day. In that instance nothing exah had said matter anymore. My kids are happy. We are happy,
Old 10-24-2017, 01:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Beautiful, beautiful post!!!!! Lifts my heart - thank you so, so much for sharing.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you for sharing. While my child is only 3, her dad also is consistently complaining to me about his job, his hours, how tired he is, how I ruined all of our lives by leaving. And yet I see our daughter thriving, happy, never having to deal with the tension that would be there if I hadn't left, with her mom constantly on edge and resentful...and it's all worth it to me. It's sad he can't enjoy his time with her, her pure joy, without projecting his own depression and sadness into their time together and on to her. But thank God I made the right choice for me and for her.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

So happy for all of you!
It takes a little work to get to a place where others' drama becomes our comedy.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Love this. My XAH still blames everyone else, especially me, for things bad that happen in his life no matter what. Even things that have happened since we are divorced and moved on, things I have nothing to do with. Difference is, now I know better, and I could not care less who he blames for what.

Good stuff friend! Big hugs!
Old 10-26-2017, 05:21 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

My axh is furious with me because I took my two dd's on a European vacation this summer, that we as a couple always planned on doing. I am a biatch!! I am 3 years post divorce and things still haven't changed with him, but they have for me.

They live in their deep miserable hole, and they want us to continue to keep them company. This is no longer an option for me..
Old 10-26-2017, 05:35 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by maia1234 View Post
My axh is furious with me because I took my two dd's on a European vacation this summer, that we as a couple always planned on doing. I am a biatch!! I am 3 years post divorce and things still haven't changed with him, but they have for me.

They live in their deep miserable hole, and they want us to continue to keep them company. This is no longer an option for me..
He has been on his own trip, Maya!
You just prefer a different cruise line!!!